ASCENSION TACTICS INFERNO
Ascension Tactics Inferno is a stand-alone deckbuilding tactical combat game with a brand-new collection of scenarios, a campaign mode and a new 4-player mode that pits you against the forces of Kythis!
Ascension Tactics Features:
- Ascension Tactics Inferno is a stand-alone game that includes everything you need to play, including a brand-new map with brand-new terrain tiles and new high-quality standees.
- Our beautifully-sculpted miniatures will only be available through the Kickstarter edition.
- Ascension Tactics includes many ways to play: Battle through the all-new campaign mode with up to 4 players or try Player vs. Player, Cooperative, and Solo Scenarios.
- Drafting mode allows players to custom-build their armies: no cumbersome point totals to count up!
- Players acquire cards from the ever-changing center row to power up their forces.
- Add the cards and champions from the original Ascension Tactics to your center deck for even more variety!
- Even the smallest miniature can take down mighty beasts using tactical card boosts and equipping magical constructs.
- No dice-rolling required!
The Arch-devil Kythis has taken control of the infernal realm, forcing its people to submit to his might and twisting a once peaceful land and its inhabitants. It is up to the champions of Vigil, alongside a few rebellious monsters, to bring peace to the twisted lands, and set the hellscape called Deoful on a path to redemption.
“I love this game. It’s fast. It’s furious. It’s amazing!”
— Tom Vasel, Dice Tower
“Combines deckbuilding and the tabletop skirmish genre with surprising effectiveness.”
“This game rocks! An absolute must buy and must play!”
— Solo Board Game Knight
“Just a good depth and breadth of gameplay in this.”
— Drive-thru Games
Don't miss out on all the Day-1 Kickstarter Exclusives!
Each week leading up to the Kickstarter we'll be revealing a new miniature from Ascension Tactics Inferno. To keep up with all the reveals join our mailing list below!
Vyrak, The First
The most knowledgable Lifebound druids consider Vyrak to be the oldest creature in the world, a seed planted by the gods when they created life. To enter Vyrak’s forest with ill intent is a death wish—every tree is a weapon that springs to life at the command of their elder!
Every sorcerer who has gazed into the Void, has been lost to its incomprehensible nature—all except Sadranis. Alone, the ancient mystic leapt headfirst into the Void, returning with it’s otherworldly power bound it to his spirit. Now, when Sadranis calls upon this mysterious power, he transforms into a monster unlike any other!
The Arha Libraries are sacred to the Enlightened people, and are defended by the formidable Arha librarians. Highest ranking among them is the Loremaster, who must give up their worldly identity to become a vessel for vast amounts of knowledge, and who must pledge to defend the Arha libraries to the death.
Emma Ironheart is one of the most skilled and creative inventors among the Mechana people. She is a formidable champion on her own but when she steps in to her newest creation, Mecha, she becomes an unstoppable wrecking machine!